Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

TIME FLIES.....

I really have been a slacker. But I have also been soo busy. Konner is now 2 years old, his Birthday was last month on March 3. He loves trains so of course he had a train party. Konner is growing so fast, he talks to us all the time and he loves to play. He definatly keeps us on the go, he never slows down. In the mean time my brother and his wife welcomed their first baby girl into their family in December. Which now makes two grandkids for my parents; one boy and one girl. We did sell our home in Tridell, and are living in Lapoint with my parents while our house is being built in Lapoint as well. It will be finished in May. It has been a 6 month build but a wonderful experience. Sure does teach patience! We do miss Tridell but we are also happy to be back to Lapoint where we were both raised. In all life is treating us pretty good. Jeremy is keeping busy, I am keeping busy and Konner is full of busy-ness. I have not downloaded pictures on my computer in a long time. But I will soon. I really need to start writing on here more..So by next post I will have pictures of our handsome growen up little man.

1 comment:

  1. YAY, you wrote on your blog. I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to write again. I love the updates and can't wait to see new Connor pics and the house. COngrats!

    ReplyDelete