I am so far behind. I don't ever really think about posting anymore. But after 2 months I guess it's time for an update. Konner is now 23 lbs and 31 inchs tall. He is growing so fast. In the past month he went from the baby stage into looking like a toddler. He is so fun. He loves to learn, and loves to read. He loves to play all day long, we have to go outside atleast 2 or 3 times a day just to play. He definatly is all boy. He has learned what water puddles are for. He loves to play in his pool, park, and ride the four wheeler. He loves to sit on your lap and drive his most favorite (luckily we live in the country where he can do that). He now has 12 teeth, alot of hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. He is so curious that I'm afraid that he is going to end up in the ER one night. He loves to see the cows and horses, and knows the names and sounds of most all the animals.
As for Jeremy and I we have sold our home in Tridell and are going to move back to Lapoint. We have growen to love this little town, and are going to miss it so much. It really is a great place to live and raise a family (besides what some may think). We are so excited for the next step in our lives as a family, although it is a bitter sweet moment moving from here. We have to be out be out by the 18th of next month. We are so busy right now, between starting to pack and building fence on our property. So we will see what happens next.... I need to download my pictures so I will post them tomarrow night, just scroll way down as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment