Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

our family

Here it goes. I am so far behind again, being I don't have a computer to do posts anymore. I will try to do it in my phone and see how it works out for awhile. So excuse any misspellings. Our last year has been very hectic but I would not change it for anything. We are now living in Lapoint and we are both happy to be back home, but we truely miss tridell. We say if we can find land up there one day we will move back. our house was finished being built in July, and we moved in the middle of that month into it. building was stressful, but oh soo worth it. I loved every moment and would do it again in a heart best. Jeremy has stayed busy working all the while enjoying his favorite past time, (chickens) and building our fence parameter around our home/land. Konner has grown like a weed and will be 3 in March. IM kind of sad it has went by so fast, he will start preschool this fall. He loves to play with his barn, cows, horses, and his favorite dinosaurs. As for anything else we found out in October we are expecting our 2nd child in July. We are so excited for it to join our family. And a little nervous as well. We truely believe this will be our last kid and can't wait for the end of this pregnancy. We hope every one has a wonderful 2013 . I will try to post monthly, but can't promise pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment