Then there were 4.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
14 Months
I keep getting behind. So this will be a short post. Konner is now 14 months today the 3rd. Wow Honestly time has flew by soo fast. He is such a wonderful little guy with such a cute personality. He now knows what a horse, cow, duck, chicken, lion and dog say and he runs around the house making their noise, we are now working on the cat. He still is not a food lover but we have found out he likes, chicken enchiladas, and chicken nuggets and sprite and diet coke which I try and keep him away from the diet coke. He would much rather drink than eat. He loved Easter this year from the basket to the toys and the eggs with candy. We took Konner swimming for his first time for Jeremy's birthday and he loved the water. He was exhausted at the end hence the picture below. He loves to play and plays all day till it time for naps, bed, or a bath. He loves his baths he crawls in the tub and plays with toys while I get ready, it's pretty funny. He is doing so much I know I'm forgetting stuff but that's it for now. Pictures below again scroll all the way down till you see them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment