Then there were 4.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
13 months
Alrite so im really behind. But I haven't felt like blogging at all. Better late than never. Konner is now 13 months old. He has 8 teeth, witch 5 of them came in at the end of March but they all came in at the same time. He now has 4 top and 4 bottom teeth. He had his well child visit and is 20.3 lbs, and 30 inches tall. He is becoming such a big boy! He talks all the time, and is starting to form small sentences that contain 2 words. Tonight my dad was feeding him and he had some mashed potatoes and gravy and Konner turned his head and said "OH YUCK". He's such a smarty pants! Konner loves to go outside and drive his car, we go down to the park alot already. He has to go outside and play atleast once a day, and if the weather is bad he has to go on a ride in the truck. He loves when he sees big trucks (semi's) he honks at them till he hears them honk their horn, and says "honk honk" it's soo cute. As for Jeremy and I we both have been really busy. We had our anniversary on the 4 of this month, and Jeremy will be turning 26 on Friday. We went to Grand Junction for 3 days for our anniversary, while Konner stayed at my parents house. Thanks Mom and Dad, we appreciate all the love and support with Konner, he adores and loves you guys. We are also in the process of listing our house to sell. Jeremy's busy working and Young Mens, and I am busy being mom, working and Achievement Day's. We love where we live who would have thought. We both hated it in the beginning and now we love it, but we are ready to begin the next chapter of our lives as well and move to a different place. It's kind of bitter sweet. I don't have pics to post tonight I haven't downloaded them so I will post after Jeremy's birthday with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment