Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Konner's Birthday Party- Part 2

As you know Konner was sick on his Birthday. But we decided to still have some cupcakes for him, just us 3 that day (he hated the cupcakes). We had rescheduled his birthday party for the 9th and it turned out wonderful. We did a Race Car theme "Time RACED By". The party turned our wonderful and so cute. All the kids seemed to have fun. It made it more realistic that he really is 1! No cake for Konner's eating he loved his homemade Oreo cookie instead! We have officially changed his car seat now that he is 20 lbs. Now when I look in the back seat I see a Big Boy no more little baby! Congratulations on turning 1 Konner! We Love You! Pictures are posted below just scroll down till you see them.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! His party looked adorable! I love the new 1 year old pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to meet this little man but he looks adorable. Looks like a fun day. Love ya

    ReplyDelete