Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day to the TWO most amazing guys I have in my familys lives. My dad for loving all of us unconditionally, for supporting Jeremy and I in all decisions and being a great example to his family and his grandkids! You have taught us all so much in life, we love you. To my best friend and life long husband for being the guy he is. You put everyone else's needs before your own, for teaching ur kids to be hard workers, and being generous and loving. To rising above your own expectations in life and being just you!! Father's Day Jeremy and I drove home that early morning to get bk to the kids. We had taken the weekend and went to a concert that I had bought him for his birthday. Great well deserved getaway. My mom stayed with our 2 kids at the house, such a great women always here to help if needed. Konner and Kesley gave Jeremy a key chain that said " sons first hero, daughters first love", then a outside canopy. We invited my parents over to dinner and ate in our bk yard. Next thing we hear is Konner telling us about something eating my flowers aka rockchuck. Yes there all related in the picture cant you tell from their shirts. What a great day with loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment