Then there were 4.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
May
I'm writing this a little early. While I can. May has been the end to many things... Ill start with Jeremy and I are debating on keeping our blog going or not. We are very private people as it is. My only draw back is keeping it going till Kesley is one, as this is what I did with Konner his 1st yr. The End of school for Konner took place this month as well as the end of T-ball for him. Jeremy was coach that day and pitched the last game, how fun to watch. Crazy it was all the same week even. Ms. Jamee sent a cute picture DVD of all the kids for the entire year home. We loved it. Konner will continue 1 day a week this summer with her, I think he'll love it. He also ended up with a two day sickness again but mainly due to his asthma/ allergies sparking up. He has enjoyed being out side playing on his bike and in our bb court with daddy. Kesley is growing really fast. She had her immunologist apt this month as well. We got to talk with her doctors, and are now awaiting her results. (Cross our fingers) she weighed in at almost 19 lbs and was 29 3/4 in long. She's wearing 9 month clothes, skinny thing and loves her food. She talks snd babbles all the time. She also came down with a two day viral lung thing as well a day after Konner. We went to the Zoo while we were in SLC, Konner is so good at telling a map. He showed us every where we needed to go. Kesley was a really good sport and slept half the time fun little outing. Even got to see the new lions and konners favorite part was the ostriches'. We took flowers for memorial day up to Lapoint to G & G Hartle, G & G Horrocks, G Hancock and Mike then also to Altamont where my G & G Richens are burried. we went to the Dinosaur Quarry and Josies cabin memorial day with the Hancocks. Today we went to the sale barn with Papa Leon. He came and got Konner to help him load his sheep then he took Konner and Tayah with him. So Jeremy, Kesley and I tagged along as well. So much fun!! Now on to cleaning our camper out this weekend in hopes to one day go camping this summer. I love my little family, and I'm so blessed to have such an amazing, honest, trust worthy, kind hearted, hard working, supportive, generous, honorable Husband and Daddy to our kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment