Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

our lives

November : I'm hoping our little family is on their way up from sickness. After Kesley got rsv a week later konner got a 7/10 day viral infection. Aweful stuff and for him having asthma it worsens so again with the nebulizer allbuteral and the twice daily polmocort steroid nebulizer. We decided with a doctors advice to pull konner out of school for a month and re start in January. This way it gives his lungs a break hopefully from sickness and time to heal with these treatments. As for Kesley she started her first rsv shot. The week prior to getting the shot we take her in for a weigh in, the shot is given according to weight. December: Kesley had an appointment at primary children's with the ENT specialist. Where we will just wait and see what happens until March at her next appointment. That same day I visited my urologist in SLC and got wonderful news that I was now in the clear. I will say it was nerve racking waiting to hear the results last time I had been in was 2.5 weeks after I had Kesley oh what babies can do to my body. Konner stayed home with us in December where I continued his schooling at home. It was a nice change and a well needed rest for all of us. (No sickness During that time). Christmas came as usual, adding a new addition to our family proved also to be much more fun as well. Konner received games, clothes, Toothless, ninja turtle stuff, and a play house for the play room. The first thing he said is "Santa forgot the most important thing, the dishwasher and chair for my house!" it was soo funny and so cute to hear him say. He has spent endless hours cooking in it and just hanging out. Kesley received teething toys, clothes, and a few other little and bright toys. New years we had planned to stay up but... lets just say we had all fallen asleep on the couch well me and the kids by 8:40, Sorry Hunny. But we was still able to hang out during the day and play around. January: Konner went back to school at Ms. Jamees, "I had a great time mom." He says every time I pick him up. He weighs in at 40 lbs and is getting to big on us. He has grown so much in the last year. I cannot believe he will be 4 in March. Time has defiantly flown by since we brought him home as a baby. He defiantly lets you know his name is "Konner, not big boy". Kesley is now 6 months, half way to 1 and weighs 15 lbs. I can honestly say she has grown so much as well. I never thought as we sat their in the hospital with her that she'd make it to 1. I defiantly had hope and God was so gracious and let us keep this precious little child of his. She has such an amazing little personality. So happy and smiley all the time. She babbles non stop, and her first word is "Hi" she started to roll at the beginning of this month and now is army crawling and also getting a couple of legs crawls in there as well. Konner could not wait for the day that she could play and now she can. So he hides the toys he doesn't want her to play with by him. I remind him that he wanted to her to play and now she can, then he shares. he has such a kind personality and cares about her needs so much. He loves his "baby Kesley" and already has the protective big brother outlook on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment