Then there were 4.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Halloween
While Konner was sick with croup me and him made Halloween houses. It was so much fun and he's old enough now that he loves to do things like this. It took him about a week to get over croup. And I loved just being able to hang out with him giving him my full attention and snuggling. Halloween we waited for Jeremy to get home from work to go. We ate dinner waited for tick or treaters at our house then got ready to leave about 7:15. Jerika, Jeremy's little sister showed up right before we left and she went with us. Between watching Konner, Jeremy and Jerika go to the doors it was hilarious. I'm so glad she went with us. We went to both of our parents houses', then stopped by my brothers and gave Evvi her birthday gift, hit a few more houses then headed back home. Konner loves going but he's not to much of a candy eater. There's only a handful of candy that he will eat. He looked through his candy then somewhere in between when we weren't looking, he tossed his candy into the trick or treating bowl we were handing out. That was pretty much everything including Jeremy's popcorn balls. We didn't notice till a trick or treater said ooh popcorn balls ill take that. Funny kid let me tell you. Then two days later, yesterday (saturday) I took Kesley into the doctor because she woke up with a cold. Thankfully I did because she has RSV. So far she have been doing so so. We take her 3 times a day to have her nose sucked out at the hospital in respiratory therapy. Even sick this little girl is so happy and so content. She truly is such a happy, smiley baby even when shes not feeling well. AMAZING!! But so sad to hear her try and breath out her nose. Thankfully I still have her oxygen and her monitor. As we've had the monitor on her a few times to see her oxygen level. Now Jeremy's catching the cold, and I've had it as well. So besides sickness invading our house this past two weeks were doing great. I've always said "one day at a time". Pics below. The first few are just for me to remember. Then of course Halloween. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment