Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April

April is a busy but fun month for us. It always starts out with our anniversary April 4th. We did not do a whole lot, as I don't feel great and Jeremy worked. We celebrated our 5th anniversary by going to Claim Jumper for dinner with a follow up to Walmart to buy a,movie instead of going to one. My mom offered to watch Konner for us so we were able to take our time and just enjoy. It's weird to think we have only been married for 5 years, including when we were high school sweethearts. It seems much longer we think. We have defiantly had a fun and adventurous marriage. We always say it's weird how everything significant for us happens with double digits. Married 4/4, Konner born 3/3, Konner blessed 6/6, closed our on our home 7/7. So we really wonder when this baby girl will make her appearance and will she break the cycle. In April we also celebrated Jeremys birthday on the 22 he turned 28. He did not want a party this year, but I told him he was going to and we'd keep it small. He has been wanting to go bowling so we had his party at the new Ute Lanes. Everyone seemed to have fun. Jeremys favorite gift came from his grandma and grandpa Cunningham. It was priceless to see his face as he saw the.gift, it defiantly will be something he treasures and passes down to his children. Very heartfelt. Thank you guys he truely loves it. I am now in my 28th week of pregnancy, just 2.5 more months to go. Although I have a feeling she's going to make her arrival sooner then that, so will see. I was told today by a doctor that I probably won't make it to my delivery date as well. Just as long as I can get her to a safe point. I am very anxious to get this pregnancy over with, becausef all my problems, but I want her to be healthy so hopefully she'll stay in longer. Konner is getting bigger each day, he is an amazing little boy who loves to watch Team Umizoomi, . He loves dinosaurs. He asked if he could go to the dinosaur expo in salt lake and ride the dinos, so Jeremy, my mom, konner and I all went. It was so much fun for him. He loved it. He rode 3 trexs and 1 triceratops dinosaur. They had a saddle on them and were animated and moved , pure joy for him. Then he got to see a bunch more dinosaurs and play , and buy huge dinosaurs. He's loved it. IM so happy we were able to go last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment