Then there were 4.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Growing Up
Alright so I'm posting early by 3 days. But I wanted to get it done now or I wont be able to for awhile. Konner will be 9 months on this Friday the 3rd. He is growing so fast. His has quite a vocablary list now. Starting with Mom, Dad, Oh Yeah, Uhhh, and Baby. He now has his two front bottom teeth they came in on the 18th and then the 19th just 1 day apart from eachother. He waves to people when they say Hi and Bye Bye. He has now learned that he thinks he needs to get into our box of shoes by the front door and string them out all over. His favorites are the ones with white laces, or my high heels which I catch him putting in his mouth. He also loves his own shoes and thinks it's pretty cool to put one in each hand and crawl with them. I can't figure out if it feels better on his hands or if he hates to get his hands dirty. Haha it's cute though. As for walking hes getting there. He has learned how to stand in the middle of the floor all on his own and take one to two steps. I took him to the doctor today and again he has another ear infection. Poor kid. I think I may give in and finally do the tubes route, but I'm still leary of that. He now weighs 18.4 lbs and is growing tall. He loves loud toys to play with which I kinda like, they are a little more entertaining and no, they don't bother me but dad thinks they can get annoying. For Thanksgiving we stopped for an hour at Jeremy's parents home and then drove to my Uncles and his kids' in Richfield. We do this every year. We eat, play bunnco, opens gifts, and then head for a massive intense night of dodgeball. Then wake up the next morning and do our Christensen's shopping, I love that store. And while we were there Konner got his 1st visit from Santa. He was a trooper he actually liked him. He couldn't figure out his beard but thought it was fun to play with. He wouldn't look at me very good for a picture though he was watching the kids waiting in line. Friday we have Action Hotoil's annual Christmas party and Konner is staying with a actual babysitter for his first time. Not to worry it's his cousin and he likes her when he sees her; so hopefully he will like her while we are gone. I'm sure I will check in alot. There is so much more I could say but I think thats it for the night. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. And unless there is something exciting to post about in the next few weeks I will write again at Konners 10 month post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment