Then there were 4.

Then there were 4.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

8 Months Old and Halloween

Wow how time is flying by.  Konner is now 8 months old.  A couple of months ago I said my baby is half way to being a year old and now its only around the corner.  I wish time would slow down!  There really is not a lot to update you on.  Not only has Konner mastered saying “mommy” but he also has started saying “daddy” a few times.  His new favorite word is "baby" he sits and plays and says it all time.  I think he got it from us saying a sentence with baby in it and caught on fast.  He wants to walk on his own without any help from us soo bad and he tries soo hard, but he just can’t master that skill without help yet.  But we all think by the time  he is 9 months he will have started to walk.  Once he has something in his head there is no going back.  He makes sure he masters it.  Which we love.  He now holds the bottle all on his own, but his hands get tired so after a few minutes he just lets us do it for him.  His new favorite toy is his train.  He loves to sit on the back and be pushed around the house.  It makes him look like a big boy.   As for Halloween Konner was a Penguin.  Jeremy and I have always had an inside joke about them and when I found this costume last year while I was pregnant I had to get it for this year.  I’m so glad I did he looked so studly.  My pictures are not very good though.  By the time we left it was his nap time, so he was tired and mad.  Pictures below.

No comments:

Post a Comment