Wow the time is passing by so fast. The perfect little guy who was laid on my stomach and put into my arms is now 7 months as of yesterday. Konner had immunizations last Thursday and now weighs 16lbs and is 27.5 inches long. I keep thinking that he is now over half way to being a 1 year old, and I really can’t believe that. He is always babbling about something I only wish I could understand what he is exactly saying. He is always smiling and giggling with a personality that lights up any room. He now knows what kisses are and loves kisses and will give them back. He loves to be sang to. Moms song is “Rock a Bye Baby” Grandma Richens’ song is “A Penny a Kiss a Penny a Hug”, and Dad doesn’t sing but loves to read with him while Konner turns the pages, and he is a huge Grandpa Richens boy. He now has accomplished rolling, sitting up, crawling, standing up along the couches and walking along them as well. He is now opening up my bottom drawers in the kitchen and also on our TV hutch. He loves to play by our front door although I try and keep him away from it. His favorite color I have found out is red and those are the toys he most often will play with. His favorite foods rite now are pears and squash. He still loves his swing to go to sleep in and then be transferred to his bed and he loves to play in his Baby Einstein. There are very few things he hates and to tell you the truth he only cries if he is not feeling good or bonks his head. We love this little guy and we are so excited for his future we can’t wait to see what it brings.
As for Jeremy and I, we have been busy running around with this and that things to do and to get done before the winter gets here. He is working and I am being mom for now untill my parents business' office is finished and then I will be back there again. The office is detached from the shop this makes it so Konner can go with me so I'm excited. New Picture below.
No comments:
Post a Comment